NoodleTools helps you create citations (MLA, APA, and Chicago Styles) for resources and generate citation lists (Works Cited for MLA, References for APA and Bibliography Page for Chicago). Proper citation formatting is based on the latest editions of the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association and The Chicago Manual of Style.
Create your NoodleTools Account by following the steps below!
Already have an account? Just login at the NoodleTools Login Page
If accessing remotely from home or through WiFi, you may need to provide your DCCCD username and password credentials.
For more info on your DCCCD student login, go to Signing In to Dallas College.
To Create A NoodleTools Account
Click on the NoodleTools Login
NOTE: If you are not on campus, first login with your DCCCD credentials (same login used for eCampus)
1. Once on the NoodleTools sign-in page, click on Register (below sign in button on left side)
2. For Subscription Type and About You: Leave them as they are
3. For School/Location: Select Your Campus (Brookhaven, El Centro, Eastfield, etc. etc.)
4. Expected Year of Graduation: Not sure? Just guess or select Not Applicable
5. Personal ID: Use your student ID (with or without the letter e)
6. Password: Must be at least four characters
7. Email, Initials, Last 4 digits of phone number: This information is only used to help if you need to reset your password
© 2020 Dallas College.