What is Kanopy?
Kanopy is a vibrant and versatile video streaming service where you can view documentaries, education and training films, and popular theatrical releases across diverse subjects and disciplines.
With a Kanopy account you can:
- Bookmark, link, embed and share full length videos
- Create custom clips and playlists
- All videos are fully ADA compliant
- Watch anytime, anywhere on any device including TVs, Desktop, Laptops, Phones, Tablet, and Mobile
Already have an account? Just login at dcccd.kanopy.com
How Do I Create a Kanopy Account?
To Create a Kanopy Account:
- Visit this link.
- Create your account using an active, valid email address.
- Check your email for an email verification message from Kanopy.
NOTE: In order to access Kanopy, you MUST verify your email. If you do not see an email from Kanopy after creating your account, check your spam or junk mail folder.
Need Help with Kanopy?
Chat with a Librarian
Live chat with a librarian. Available during library hours of operation.
Email a Librarian
Complete this form to contact a librarian via email. Please allow 24 hours for a reply.
Kanopy Support Center
Help guides on a variety of topics related to accessing and using Kanopy.
Kanopy Mobile Apps Help
Help guides for accessing and using the Kanopy mobile app. Kanopy mobile app is available for iOS devices, Android devices, and Amazon Fire tablets.
Kanopy TV Apps Help
Help guides for accessing and using the Kanopy TV app. Kanopy TV app is available for Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, Roku, Telstra TV, and Chromecast.