What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is a web-based citation management tool available to all DCCCD students, faculty and staff.
With RefWorks, you can:
- Collect, organize, and manage your references.
- Generate bibliographies and in-text citations.
- Collaborate and share with peers, instructors & colleagues.
How Do I Get a RefWorks Account?
Already have an account? Just login at refworks.proquest.com.
To create a RefWorks account:
- Go to refworks.proquest.com/signup/email
- Create your account using your DCCCD email address:
- Student example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your email for an account verification message from RefWorks.
Need Help with RefWorks?
Chat with a Librarian
Live chat with a librarian. Available during library hours of operation.
Email a Librarian
Complete this form to contact a librarian via email. Please allow 24 hours for a reply.