Skip to main content
ProCitizen login instructions
- DCCCD Access - If using an on-campus computer, you should be able to access the ProCitizen Login Page automatically.
- Remote Access - If accessing from a desktop computer from home or laptop via WiFi, you may first be prompted to provide your DCCCD username and password credentials.
For more info on your DCCCD login, click here My Library Account.
- ProCitizen Login Page - Look at the First Time Here? section on the right side of the Login Page. You have 2 options to begin learning: Instant Access and Register.
- Instant Access – Choose Instant Access if you simply want to explore the features of ProCitizen on a casual basis.
- Register - Choose Register if you would prefer the additional option to save, monitor and track your progress through ProCitizen.
- When you Register you’ll create a free ProCitizen student username and password that you will then use for future logins.
- Additionally, a Registered ProCitizen student username and password can also be used to login to Pronunciator, a special companion product that teaches over 140 different languages!