Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pronunciator login instructions
- DCCCD Access - If using an on-campus computer, you should be able to access the Pronunciator Login Page automatically.
- Remote Access - If accessing from a desktop computer from home or laptop via WiFi, you may first be prompted to provide your DCCCD username and password credentials. For more info on your DCCCD login, click here My Library Account.
- Pronunciator Login Page- Look at the First Time Here? section on the right side of the Login Page. You have 2 options to begin learning: Instant Access or Register.
- Instant Access – Choose Instant Access If you simply want to explore the features of Pronunciator on a casual basis.
- Register – Choose Register If prefer additional options to save, monitor and track progress through Pronunciator.
- When you Register, you’ll create a free Pronunciator student username and password that you can use for future logins as well as for accessing Pronunciator through the free Pronunciator App for iOS and Android devices at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Additionally, a Registered Pronunciator student username and password can also be used to login to ProCitizen, a special companion product that helps prepare users for U.S Citizenship needs