Welcome to the Psychology Research Guide! Use tabs above for more information on the following topics:
• Books: Use the Library Catalog to access books/ebooks and more
• Articles: Use Databases to access articles from periodicals (journals, magazines and newspapers) and more
• Websites: Find out where to go to get reliable info online
• Citation Help: Access info on citing sources and using NoodleTools or RefWorks
• Related Guides: Links to assignment guides, course guides, writing research paper tips and more
• Ask Us: Contact for more help
There's a lot of information out there, but not all of it is appropriate for your research. You'll need to evaluate what you find and an easy way to evaluate is with the TRAAP Test. TRAAP stands for Timeliness, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy and Purpose. Click on the PDF link below to learn more.
This is a guide to research resources on Psychology in the Dallas College Libraries and on the Internet.
You will need to come to the library to use the print books. Subscription databases recommended here can be accessed online. Log in with your student/staff email address. Websites and eBooks can be accessed anywhere with an Internet connection.