What is Pronunciator?
Pronunciator Is an interactive, self-paced learning materials for OVER 163 languages with ESL materials for over 50 non-English languages! Includes new COVID-19 language course in 101 languages.
With Pronunciator, you can:
- Rapidly learn using flashcards, audio lessons, interactive textbooks,.
- Practice with typing games, quizzes, videos, music, and downloadable phrase guides!..
- Access and track progress across multiple devices with Pronunciator apps for iOS and Android.
Already have an account? Just login at the Pronunciator Login Page
If accessing remotely from home or through WiFi, you may need to provide your DCCCD username and password credentials. For more info on your DCCCD student login, go to Signing In to Dallas College.
How do I get a Pronunciator Account?
1. On the Pronunciator Login Page look at the First Time Here? section on the right side.
2. Click Register
- For username, consider using your DCCCD student email as this username login. You can then create a password of your own choosing, that you can use for future logins as well as for accessing Pronunciator through the free Pronunciator App for iOS and Android devices at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Additionally, a Registered Pronunciator student username and password can also be used to login to ProCitizen, a special companion product that helps prepare users for U.S Citizenship.
Need Help with Pronunciator?
Chat with a Librarian
Live chat with a librarian. Available during library hours of operation.
Email a Librarian
Complete this form to contact a librarian via email. Please allow 24 hours for a reply.