Welcome to the Chemistry/Biochemistry Research Guide! Use tabs above for more information on the following topics:
▪ Books: Use the Library Catalog to access books/ebooks and more
▪ Articles: Use Databases to access articles from periodicals (journals, magazines and newspapers) and more
▪ Websites: Find out where to go to get reliable info online
▪ Citation Help: Access info on citing sources and using NoodleTools or RefWorks
▪ Related Guides: Links to assignment guides, course guides, writing research paper tips and more
▪ Ask Us: Contact for more help
There's a lot of information out there, but not all of it is appropriate for your research. You'll need to evaluate what you find and an easy way to evaluate is with the TRAAP Test. TRAAP stands for Timeliness, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy and Purpose. Click on the PDF link below to learn more.