The Dallas County Community College District provides access to The New York Times, New York Times mobile apps, and New York Times in Education to students, faculty and staff. To get started, follow the steps below.
Pass activation & login instructions
The NYTimes.com pass gives you access to The New York Times without your own personal subscription.
- Go to the district sign in page http://dcccd.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://ezmyaccount.nytimes.com/grouppass/redir
- Login with your student, faculty or staff email address. Staff and faculty on campus will auto login.
- Click on Create Account. This lets you create a free account with your DCCCD email address.
- Enter your email address, a password you want to associate with the NYT, and select student, staff or faculty.
- This account will create a one year pass to the NYT. You may set an option to renew the free pass in 1 year if you wish, but it's not required.
- Once you've completed the steps above, go to NYTimes.com to login with the account you just created.
Once activated, your NYTimes.com pass can be used from any location until expiration. To get breaking news, world news, and multimedia from The New York Times, go directly to NYTimes.com